MSH Health & Wellbeing Community Interest Company (MHW-CIC) believes that the client is the focus of our business and their wellbeing should be at the heart of all that we do.
In line with the Department of Health’s ‘Compassion in Practice’, MSH @ Home implements the 6Cs, as they naturally focus on putting you at the centre of the services we will provide:
Click on the different circles to find out more about our 6 C's philosophy.
We care that clients receive a service that is right for them, as an individual, and will also help improve the health of the whole community
- Domestic Care - assisting you with day to day household tasks, such as cleaning and preparing nutritious healthy meals
- Personal Care - assisting you with the activities of daily living, such as bathing and dressing, use of the bathroom and maintaining continence
We ensure that all our practitioners and therapists understand each clients' individual needs, and have the expertise, clinical and technical knowledge to deliver effective treatments
- Specifically for those with HIV / AIDS, as well as supporting those with other complex health needs, being sensitive and respectful of your lifestyle choices
- Home from hospital
- Dementia & Alzheimer’s care
We understand that effective communication means listening to client's needs and requirements, and delivering a range of services tailored to these needs
- Medication Prompting & Administration - assisting you with taking of medicines
- Psychotherapy & Wellbeing – assisting you with your mental health issues and concerns
- Providing a named Registered Nurse as your Care Partner, who will facilitate you and/or your family to plan the care you receive, the way you want to receive it
We aim to build a lasting relationship with our clients, based on empathy, respect and dignity
- Companionship - accompanying you to social events & other community activities
- Respite services
We have developed a service that gives our staff the personal strength and vision to innovate and embrace new ways of thinking, as well as the confidence to raise concerns when something isn't right.
- End of Life Care - supporting individuals and families with terminal illness
- Using technology such as Apps and websites to allow you and/or your family to rate and provide feedback on our services, as well as ensuring that your Care Partner stays in regular contact to ensure you are full satisfied with the care you are receiving
- Starting from the recruitment process, we empower our personal carer support workers and nurses to speak up, with a no blame culture. If we make a mistake, we acknowledge it and work with you to put things right
As a social enterprise we are committed to ensuring all surplus is reinvested to run and improve our services, enhancing care, ensuring our staff receive a London Living Wage and ongoing professional development. MSH @ Home is committed to identifying, understanding and responding to the different needs and experiences of our local community in order to narrow the gap in outcomes on all things that matter.
- Graduate companion service, providing you with a young person who is respectful of your life experience, but keen to support you to make the most out of all that London has to offer. That could be a visit to local park or gallery, a friend to accompany you to a hospital or health care appointment, or someone with whom to share a smile over a cup of tea
If you would like to know more about care for those with Dementia, then please feel free to download this free downloadable dementia care guide.