At the heart of MSH at Home’s service delivery is the principle that everyone should have the opportunity to live comfortably and autonomously in their own home, with dignity and respect. We make this passion a reality by working with the best carers/nurses and by creating an environment for our staff where they feel valued and appreciated; and these principles apply equally whether you work full time for us, or just a few hours per week.
Here at MSH at home we encourage and welcome applicants from all backgrounds to work for us. Our primary objective is to find applicants whose core values, like us, is to provide quality care services to our clients, would like to make a positive contribution to our local community and are willing to further develop their skills regardless of the previous employment background.
Why work for us?
MSH at Home is at the heart of community care, and we want our staff to feel part of our ‘family’. We do this through a robust recruitment process, ongoing training and support and regular review and supervision, so we support our team to be the best they can, because we know that staff that feel valued, is reflected through the care they provide.
Our benefits for staff include:
- Fair pay – as a London Living Wage registered employer, we ensure that staff are appropriately rewarded for service, and guaranteed a pay increase annually, inline with the recommendations from the Living Wage Foundation. For our Registered Nurses, pay bands reflected the NHS Agenda for Change pay bands, from Band 5 to Band 7, depending on experience and role responsibilities.
- Flexible working – most of our roles are part-time/sessional, allowing you to flex your working hours around study, childcare and other work commitments. Starting with your application, you can advise us when and how you would like to work, allowing us to try and match this against our service needs.
- Continuing Professional Development (CPD) – Starting from induction, we strive to ensure every staff member will have a Personal Development Plan (PDP), and we will support your continued development, from completion of the National Care Certificate, to specific specialist training courses and certificates.
The first step in working for us is easy… just download and complete an application form.
Once you apply, you will need to book what Recruitment & Selection Day that you’ll be able to attend. If successful, you will then be invited to attend our 5-day in house induction programme (during which time, those without the Care Certificate will complete the taught modules required to assistant with completion of the Care Certificate).
Click on the button below to read more about our application process, apply and to book the recruitment and selection day slot.
If you are interested in working with us, below is a list of vacancies – click on the role to gain more information and access a downloadable application form:
- Health Support Personal Assistants – N1 Team
- Health Support Personal Assistants – KCSC Self Care Pilot ‘My Care, My Way’
- Personal Trainers (as Health Support Personal Assistants) – KCSC Self Care Pilot ‘My Care, My Way’
Registered Nurse, Phlebotomists or Health Support Workers with venepuncture skills for our Clinical Trials Division, in the following locations: