We hope that your week has been going well so far! Do you know anyone that would be interested in becoming a Health Support Personal Assistant or is a Registered Nurse that would like to be a Service Provider supporting Clinical Trial patients.
At the moment, we are currently recruiting for:
(Click on the bullets below for further details on the role in each of the different locations.)
Health Support Personal Assistants
- To join our N1 Team supporting an elderly client in Angel, Islington
- To join our team supporting the My Care, My Way Self Care pilot in Kensington & Chelsea/ North Westminster
Click on the button below to download the HSPA application form.
Registered Nurses to become Service Providers supporting Clinical Trial patients in:
And Registered Children’s Nurses supporting Clinical Trials patients in:
Click on the button below to download the Service Provider application form.
Our staff benefits package includes:
- Competitive rates of pay – as an accredited London Living Wage employer, our personal care support workers commence on the London Living Wage as a minimum, providing them with a wage rate that allows living in the capital affordable. It also ensures an annual pay increase each year, determined by an independent pay review body. Our Registered Nurses are paid enhanced rates and can be employed through our payroll or work as Associates on a consultancy basis.
- Flexible working – all our personal care support workers will be registered with our Staff Bank, allowing you to flex your working hours around study, childcare and other commitments outside of the work place.
- On successful completion of the induction programme, and having graduated with your Care Certificate, all personal care support workers will then qualify for our additional staff benefits which include:
- A work place life insurance cover, providing financial security for your named beneficiary in the event of your death
- Travel expenses from home to clients visits paid
- Enrolment onto our Corporate Pension Scheme
All personal care support workers are required to undertake our in-house induction programme as well as the on-going training courses provided throughout the year, which are designed to help develop new skills and advance your career with us.
At MSH @ Home, all new personal care support workers and nurses are provided with a comprehensive Induction program. This program is based on the new Care Certificate and lasts 12 weeks, consisting of a study sessions; workbook assignments; work based assessments and one to one mentoring.
The Care Certificate was developed as a result of Cavendish review which took place in July 2013. The aim of this new program is to ensure that all new team members can demonstrate the right skills, knowledge and behaviours to provide high quality and compassionate care.
After completing this 12 week program, new team members then have the opportunely to enrol on other accredited training courses, as well as undertaking their NVQ in Health & Social Care. On-going training and development for all staff is documented within their Professional Development Plan (PDP), reviewed regularly during supervision with their line manager.
To apply or for further, please send an email with your expression of interest to email@example.com
For those of you who would like to be a part of MSH@home but do not have enough time to be a Carer, we have volunteering opportunities available. As a Companion for MSH@home, you will gain invaluable experiences of providing support for our clients, gaining or teaching new skills, as well as improving and broadening your career prospects. The applications for Companions are open all year round and would need you to commit for a minimum of two hours per week.